As 2022 heats up, we know just what you need to cool down.
There's no better way to end a long day in the sun than with an ice-cold beverage. Our spiked drink of choice? A paloma, of course. This classic tequila cocktail is a team favorite in the warmer months. Refreshing and bright, sip on it at any outside gathering with friends! Scroll down for our dangerously good (and conveniently easy) recipe. Serve it up to your crew and bring on the good times – cheers!
Free Fly's Classic Paloma
- 2 ounces of *good* tequila (Espolòn Blanco is our go-to)
- 1/2 lime, juiced + a wedge for garnish
- Grapefruit soda (we like the brand Fever-Tree)
- Fill a 10-oz glass with ice
- Pour the fresh lime juice and tequila over the ice
- Top with the grapefruit soda and stir to combine
- Garnish with a lime wedge